As a physicist and surgeon, Dr. John Turner’s curiosity drove him to explore nontraditional healing modalities. Other-worldly events began the first day he was on call on the Big Island of Hawai’i. As time passed, he realized that a book was in the making, a book about his spiritual journey which included methods of healing and spiritual pathways not customarily taught in medical training programs. These techniques include the practice of Johrei (Mr. Mokichi Okada’s healing art of Japan), chanting, soul travel and astral projection (as espoused by Eckankar, Robert Bruce and others). Many readers will have an interest in or will be familiar with the concept of Remote Viewing (as developed by Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Russell Targ at the Stanford Research Institute). Dr. Turner describes his training in Technical Remote Viewing by Psi Tech (Major Ed Dames and Ms. Joni Dourif) and the subsequent use of this art in medical diagnosis and treatment.
Medicine, Miracles, and Manifestations reveals how metaphysical events such as remote viewing, telepathy, consciousness and life-after-death are demonstrations of the manner in which the human brain interfaces with the universal energy.
Important topics covered in the book include:
- Dealing with critical illness
- Understanding brain injury
- Eastern religion and complementary medicine
- Precognition and remote viewing
- Metaphysical manifestations including astral projection, near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences
- Life after death
- The unusual characteristics of Light
- Theories of consciousness and the seat of the soul
- To have free will and if so, how much and how free?
- How to tap the inexhaustible field of universal energy in everyday life’s conditions