In 1st grade — I was diagnosed with a cardiac condition that led to multiple near death experiences throughout childhood. From those experiences, I developed a mystical approach to life. There were five instances of ‘death’ and resurrection through a ‘divine’ hand during childhood and two instances during my adult life. The ‘near-death’ and ‘death’ experience were a common fact of life to me during my childhood days. As an adult, I developed a ‘dissociation’ due to the trauma from the cardiac condition and buried memories of childhood.
My death experiences:
- Diaper years prior to the age of 2 (1961)
- 1st Grade at the age of 6 (1966)
- 3rd Grade at the age of 9 (1969)
- 5th Grade at the age of 11 (1971)
- 6th Grade at the age of 12 (1972)
- Adult at the age of 18 from a car crash (1978)
- Adult at the age of 28 resulting on relapse of childhood injuries (1988)
My Near-death experiences
- 1966 — 1972 was the heaviest frequency of ‘near-death’ experiences due to cardiac arrests
- 1974–1977 was a period when the ‘out of body’ experiences due to heart stoppage slowed down
- 1978–1982 was a period when I had more ‘out of body’ experiences than ‘near-death’ experiences.